Thursday, 4 August 2011

Welcome!

I am so happy you dropped by. :)

I have to admit that I have looked forward to this day with some trepidation. I am really excited to be here, but writing a first blog post is similar to meeting someone for the first time, only I cannot offer you tea and frosted carrot cake, or ask about you to get to know you. And fact is that I am more of a listener than a talker.

But have a seat, lean back and relax. This is a blog about art, writing, crafts, home-renovation projects, cooking, gardening...the slow-paced life, and the joy of creation.

Don't hesitate to say hi or share your thoughts or ideas in the comments! I would love to hear from you.

Oh! And today was another first. A friend and I agreed to start a visual journal. You can see my first entry below:

2 comments: